- This event has passed.
Augmented Reality Armadale
6 May at 9.00 am - 4.00 pm
An event every day that begins at 9.00 am, repeating until 15 May 2022
Art and nature come to life through a series of unique augmented reality experiences with animation and sound accessed through your smartphone.
Visit different locations around the district for an interactive and immersive experience. Watch as tulips bloom and artworks come to life, try your hand at flying a virtual kite and experience a surprise visit from a large reptile!
Download the EyeJack app free from Apple Store or Google Play Store to access the experiences, then look out for the QR codes at each of the following locations.
* Department of Fire and Emergency Services, 234 Jull Street, Armadale
* Araluen Botanic Park, 362 Croyden Road, Roleystone
* Jull Street Mall, Jull Street (Commerce Avenue end), Armadale
* Jull Street (South West Highway end), Armadale
* Armadale Reptile and Wildlife Centre, 304-308 South Western Highway, Wungong
* Churchman Brook Dam, 96 Churchman Brook Road, Bedfordale
* Minnawarra Park, corner Orchard Avenue and Armadale Road, Armadale
* Rushton Park, River Road, Kelmscott
* Shipwreck Park, corner Forrest Road and Eleventh Road, Hilbert
* Robot Park, Doryanthes Avenue, Piara Waters
* Bungendore Park, 280 Albany Highway, Armadale
* Champion Centre Community Garden, 76 Champion Drive, Seville Grove
* Ticklie Park, corner Seville Drive and Ticklie Road, Seville Grove
Presented by City of Armadale and Perth Hills Armadale Visitor Centre.